- Location: Kita, Mali
- Installed capacity: 50 MW
- Status: Commercially Operational
- Technology: Ground mounted panels and Agrinergie®
- CO₂ emission reductions per year: 51 744 tons
- Power supply per year: Equivalent to 91 702 households
PASH Global, in partnership with leading French developer Akuo Energy have successfully developed, financed, constructed and are currently operating a large scale solar project in Mali. With installed capacity of 50MW it is the biggest solar farm in West Africa. Initiated by the ‘R20-Regions of Climate Action’ NGO founded by Arnold Schwarzenegger, the project will meet the vital energy needs of a region suffering from significant electricity shortages, and will help the country begin the move towards energy independence that is vital to its development. The Kita project will also generate numerous social benefits, creating many local and sustainable jobs.