PASH GLOBAL’S COMMITMENT TO DATA PRIVACY PROTECTION
What Information Does PASH Collect?
PASH collects two types of information: (1) “Communication Information,” which is personally identifying information you voluntarily provide, such as contact information, emails or letters; and (2) “Visitor Information,” which is information that is automatically collected as you visit and browse the Website (collectively, your “Information”).
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following types of Communication Information:
- Identity Data includes [name, email, contact number].
The PASH website server automatically records “Visitor Information,” based on your activity on our Website, through the use of “IP addresses” (as described below) or “Cookies” (as described below) or other industry-standard techniques, such as domain names or web beacons.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following types of Visitor Information:
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
How is your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions.You may give us Communication Information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- contact us via email or call us.
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources.We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below
- Technical Data from the following parties:
1. analytics providers [such as Google based inside and outside the EU];
2. search information providers [such as Google based [inside OR outside] the EU].
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources [such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU].
How we use your Information?
We will only use your Information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
To perform the contract: We will use your personal information to carry out any contract that we have entered with you.
Legal Requirements: We will use your personal information to ensure we are complying with our legal obligations:
Legitimate interests of PASH or those of third parties
In some cases we will use your personal information so that we can carry out activities which are in the legitimate interests of PASH or those of third parties, provided your interests and fundamental rights so not override those interests:
- To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).
- To deliver relevant website content to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Does PASH Global Share Information?
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
PASH may partner with third parties such as advertisers, associates and other potential business partners (“Partners”), which may require disclosure of Visitor Information. For example, PASH may inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
Change in Control
Because the renewable energy sector is evolving rapidly, and PASH continues to develop and enhance its business and reputation, PASH may become subject to a corporate merger, corporate acquisition, or similar transaction involving the sale or combination of substantially all of its assets (a “Change in Control”). If a Change in Control happens, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice
Upon a Change in Control, PASH has the right to transfer and disclose your Information to the merged or resultant business entity. PASH will notify you of such Change in Control, such as by posting a notice on the Website, before your Information is transferred
Disclosures Required by Law
PASH reserves the right to disclose your Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal process, (b) respond to any claims against it, (c) protect the rights, property or personal safety of PASH its employees, its customers or the public or (d) report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we have a good faith belief are unlawful. This includes exchanging Information with third parties to protect against fraud protection and to ensure credit risk reduction.
How Does PASH Protect My Information?
PASH takes appropriate measures to protect all Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and enable the correct use of Information. PASH utilizes security systems to protect such Information. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
21 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LY